Most people consider hair combing to be nothing more than routine activity. Some people even keep the same hair style throughout their entire lives. On the other hand, other people update their hairstyle according to recent trends. Whether you like to keep your hair the same, or make regular changes you need proper nutrition to have healthy hair. General health has direct relation with the quality and quantity of hair. In order to make your hair beautiful, you need regular washing, use of hair oil, proper combing, etc.
Tips for combing hair:
1. First you must consider whether your hair is soft or hard, short or long. You also have to consider your particular style. With these things in mind, you should choose the best comb possible.
2. You should never mindlessly comb your hair. Combing hair should be done with greatest care and concentration. If you comb without any care, you can cause damage to your hair.
3. You should be very gentle when you comb you hair. Hair loss can result from vigorous combing.
4. Never comb wet hair. Towel dry your hair first and then gently massage oil into it. After this is done, the combing will be easy and undamaging.
5. Combing hair in the opposite direction of hairs must be avoided. This will cause hair falling.
6. Vigorous combing in backward direction can cause traction baldness.
7. Frequent combing can damage the hair follicles and the scalp. Combing hair 2 or 3 times in a day is sufficient.
8. The tooth of the comb must not be sharp. The comb should not be pressed too tightly on the scalp.
9. Clean the comb before and after use in order to prevent hair and dirt from depositing in the gap. Combing hair with dirty comb can be difficult and painful.
10. Do not use other people’s combs. This will prevent fungal and bacterial infections.